1.0 Purpose and Objectives:
At MSCB, we are committed to fostering talent and nurturing future leaders. Our MSCB Scholarship Program is designed with the following objectives:
2.0 Eligibility Criteria:
To be eligible for the MSCB Scholarship Program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be Malaysian citizens and aged between 17 to 25.
- Applicants come from the household income of RM 5,000.00 and below.
- Received an offer letter from a higher education institution and recognized by Malaysian Qualification Agency (MQA) / Malaysian, Vocational Training Council (MLVK) and or already pursuing the relevant courses at such institutions.
- Preference will be given to applicants who demonstrate leadership qualities who excel in extra-curricular activities and/or sports, and/or actively engage in community service.
3.0 Field of Study:
The MSCB scholarship program is open to the applicants who aspire to pursue studies in the following disciplines:
- Science (Mineral Resourcing / Geology / Chemistry / Environmental)
- Engineering & Maintenance (Mechanical / Electrical / Instrument / Chemical /Process)
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Supply Chain & Logistic
4.0 Application Process:
5.0 Application Deadline:
To ensure all the eligible applicants have an equal opportunity, please take note of the scholarship application deadline:
Application Deadline: 15th October 2023
All applications, including required documents and materials, must be submitted on the specified deadline. Late submissions and non-completion will not be considered.
6.0 Contact Information
We are here to assist you throughout your scholarship journey. If you have any questions or need further information, please do not hesitate to contact or reach us through the following channels:
Lot 6, 8 and 9, Jalan Perigi Nanas 6/1,
Pulau Indah Industrial Park,
West Port, 42920 Pulau Indah,